Welcome to Everyday Dream Home!

Sunday, January 19, 2014


Everyone should live in a space they love. Plenty of psychology research out there connects your environment to your overall happiness and well being. Sure we'd all love to drop everything, skip town and build or buy our dream home, but for most of us, that's not an option. Instead, you can follow Everyday Dream Home, which will offer weekly ideas and inspiration for making your current home more dreamy.

In my Drab to Fab series, I'll feature an interior accent each month - one that can easily, and inexpensively, add some flavor to a room. I challenge you to add each item to your home as we go for an impressive result at the end of the year.

I'll also indulge you in a little daydreaming. It's fun to imagine your dream home, right? So I'll have you plan a different aspect of it each month by collecting photos of the biggest, baddest, sickest, slickest spaces you can find.

Other features of Everyday Dream Home to look forward to are featured artists/designers each month whose work you'd be thrilled to have as part of your home. I'll also share a few DIY projects, some of my own home's decor and a few quotes/sayings that can that inspire great interior design.

I am excited to share these thoughts with you and hope they'll help you create your everyday dream home.

1 comment: