Creative Genius: Kelli Murray

Sunday, February 16, 2014


Kelli Murray is the first artist I am featuring in Everyday Dream Home's "Creative Genius" series. I think one-of-a-kind art is so important to a home, so I'm proud to feature a whole line up of talented artists over the next year whose work is readily available for purchase at decent prices. 

I first heard about Kelli Murray through my niece, Kate, who received one of her prints as a Christmas gift. I became a fan in no time after doing a quick search for her work online. It's whimsical, imaginative, and modern but with a vintage and folksy flare. Here's a print of hers that's available now on Etsy

I have this one hanging in my daughter's room. I like that is has a slightly tribal vibe, and the message is an important one to remember, especially as a mom. You can purchase an 18" x 24" print from We Love Creativity for $45.


These next three would be adorable in a nursery. They are all available on Etsy for less then $30 (unframed), so be sure to keep them in mind the next time you attend a baby shower. 


While a lot of Kelli's work is soft, serene and feminine, some of it is a little more daring like this piece. 


In addition to Etsy and We Love Creativity, you can purchase Kelli's work on Society 6. Lasty, Kelli has a fantastic blog. Be sure to check it out! 

I'll leave you with one last example of Kelli's beautiful work.


No comments:

Post a Comment